ZHEJIANG HUARUI TOOLS CO.,LTD
1. It is not allowed to operate when the processed original belt is within 1.5m from the conveyor. Before turning on the power, the electric chain saw switch must be turned off to prevent accidental start. Before sawing the wood, start the electric chain saw idling for 1 minute to check whether it is operating normally.
2. When starting or operating, the hands and feet should not be close to the rotating parts, especially the upper and lower parts of the chain. When the fuse is blown or the relay trips, it should be checked immediately. The line is not allowed to be overloaded, and it is not allowed to connect to a large-capacity fuse.
3. The electric chain saw must be operated with both hands. You must stand firm when you work. Do not stand under the original strip or log and operate on the original strip or log that may roll.
4. When troubleshooting the clamp saw, pay special attention to the safety of auxiliary personnel. During operation, the sawing mechanism should be lubricated and cooled at any time.
5. When the original blade is about to be sawed, pay attention to the movement of the wood, and quickly lift the electric chain saw after sawing. The switch of the electric chain saw must be turned off before the transfer, and no operation is allowed during the transfer.